LifeSpan R.I.S.C Test First time in India! for Pre Diabetic & Diabetic risk assessment
How can it help you?
- Your health score – quantify your health status; monitor your progress, adhere to treatment to improve your score
- Screening – test whether you are at risk of having diabetes or pre-diabetes
- Prevent complications – diabetics are at increased risk of developing , problems with vision, kidneys and nerve damage. Lifespan R.I.S.C test helps to detect whether you are at risk of developing these complications.
How is the test done?
- A is attached to your arm
- A pulse-oximeter is attached to your index finger
- Your feet are placed on a galvanic plate
- The test takes 7 minutes and reports are available immediately
WHAT IS AN OXIMETER?
What is oximetry?
Oximetry is a procedure for measuring the concentration of oxygen in theblood. The test is used in the evaluation of various medical conditions that affect the function of the heart and lungs.
How is oximetry done?
What are pulse oximeters?
How common are oximeters?
How does a pulse oximeter function?
30 Vital Cardio-metabolic Indicators
- Diabetic and pre-diabetic risk by measuring insulin resistance
- Cardiac performance
- Autonomous nervous system activity
- Sympathetic and parasympathetic nerve damage
- Blood vessel linings
Why choose Lifespan?
- An individualized based on your unique lifestyle, dietary habits, nature of work, family history, personal medical history and current fitness.
- Unified solution with expertise, diagnostics and guidance under one convenient roof. Easy-to-access .
- A working in multiple modes to advise and arrange various means of support to diabetics.
- Uniformity of standards followed across clinics that are designed to maximize convenience, therapy effectiveness and continuity of .
- Standardized quality across its chain of Lifespan Clinics
you treasure your health
We measure your risk as
you treasure your health
Why this week and not the next ?
If you are pre-diabetic, you can delay or avert the onset of diabetes. It's really up to you.
Here's how doing the test very soon
- Highly personalised evaluation of your specific
- Guidance for bringing about lifestyle changes that will lower the risk of diabetes and reduce its likely impact on your life
- Avoid the risk of later such as neuropathy and retinopathy
- Benefits of better diet, physical regimen, monitoring and . Avoid or reduce dependence on medication.
Our certified panel of doctors at the Lifespan Clinic will, and personal lifestyle. They will gather information about your stress levels and dietary habits. Then they analyse the report from your Lifespan R.I.S.C test. Lifespan Clinic can give you support in all aspects - dietary, exercise, advanced nutritional supplements, stress reduction etc. You can avail our support through phone, web, email, video-conferencing, e-access to medical records, besides personal consultation.